All about the Egg Genie Electric Egg Cooker
- Gives great results
- Takes guess work out of cooking perfect eggs
- Holds 7 eggs
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
At first glance, the Egg Genie looks like a simple kitchen appliance. And it is, but it’s a powerful appliance that can crank out eggs for years to come.
The Egg Genie is an electric egg cooker that comes in a compact and easy to operate a kitchen appliance. With this egg cooker, you can easily boil eggs without going through all of the trouble of heating up water in a pan and guessing whether the eggs are done or not.
This appliance is useful for preparing meals, snacks, desserts, and appetizers.
To get started, simply place the uncooked eggs into the Egg Genie Egg Cooker, then add the required amount of water using the provided measuring cup.
Once you’re ready, switch the unit on and the eggs will be cooked in just a few minutes.
As the water begins to heat up and steam, the eggs will be cooked by that steam. Therefore, you’ll have perfectly boiled eggs every time. The amount of water you add will determine cooking time.
Once all of the water evaporates, it’ll stop cooking and that will let you know that your eggs are done.
How do you use the Egg Genie?
- Place the tray onto the cooker’s base
- Use the measuring cup to fill the cooker with the appropriate amount of water
- Use the piercing tip on the try to pierce the narrow side of the egg
- Place the lid onto the base
- Plug the power cord into a socket in order to turn it on
- Cook until the buzzer sounds
This is a way superior way of hard boiling eggs when compared to a typical pot and water setup.
Egg Genie Features
- Cooks up to 7 Eggs at a time
- Audible Buzzer
- Comes with Egg Poaching Tray
- Clear Viewing Top
- Easy to use
- Piercing pin
- Will hard boil up to 7 eggs at one time only taking few minutes
- Eggs are easy to peel and perfectly cooked every time
- Instructions are very easy to follow
- Easy to clean
- No auto shut off
- Poaching cups could be larger
Frequently Asked Questions
Not, it does not shut off. However, there’s a buzzer that will alert you to when you should unplug the egg cooker.
Does it poach eggs?
It’s always a good idea to use distilled water in a kitchen appliance, but it’s not necessary.
I lost the measuring cup, how much water should I put in?
It’s 3 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon for 7 eggs.
My eggs always crack, what am I doing wrong?
It’s likely that you’re piercing them a little too deep. It can take a while to get used to it.
Wrapping up with the Egg Genie Egg Cooker!
The Egg Genie Electric Egg Cooker is a top of the line egg cooker that is easy to use and will take the guess work out of cooking perfect eggs.
It might take a few attempts to figure out the right water level and settings, but once you figure it out you’ll make perfect eggs for years to come.