Have you ever considered buying an egg cooker?
If you or your family regularly eat eggs, then it’s something you might want to consider.
In specific, consider the Cuisinart Egg Cooker to be an egg cooker that you might want to buy.
This is a top of the line kitchen appliance that will last you for years to come.
This enormous best egg cooker has the ability to cook up to 10 eggs at the same time! That’s bigger than most other egg cookers and is great if you’re feeding a family.
- Makes up to 10 eggs
- This is an enormous egg cooker that makes up to 10 eggs at a time.
- Poaching Tray
- This egg cooker comes with a poaching tray that gives you the ability to poach up to 4 eggs at a time. It also has an omelet tray that has the ability to make a 3 egg omelet.
- Water Measuring Cup
- This egg cooker has a water measuring cup that has a piercing/puncture pin on the back of it.
- Easy cleanup
- This egg cooker’s base is made from stainless steel. Therefore it’ll be easy to clean up once you’re done using it. Remember to always use distilled water when using an egg cooker.
- Maximum capacity of 10 eggs at a time
- Cooks eggs in shells to medium, soft, or hard boiled
- Dimensions – 6.3 x 7.3 x 7.8 inches
- Weight – 1.65 lbs
- An LED indicator light lets you know when it’s on and cooking
- An audible alert lets you know when it’s done
- Easy to use
- The buzzer is extremely loud and has to be turned off by hand
One of the truly unique features of this egg cooker is how it stacks eggs on top of each other in order to cook up to 10 eggs at a time while saving space.
Although it looks cramped in there, and it is, the eggs cook just fine.
Just like other egg cookers, you can customize how you like your eggs. Whether hard boiled, medium, or soft boiled. This egg cooker is able to do them all. In addition to that, it’s able to poach eggs and even cook omelets. This is all controlled by how much water you add.
This egg cooker also has the measuring cup which will guide you in how much water to add, and also has the buzzer, and an LED light.
Cuisinart Egg Cooker Directions
The Cuisinart Egg Cooker comes with a base, an egg tray, poaching try, omelet tray, water measuring cup, and the lid.
The water cup has markings that will help you pour the right amount of water into the egg cooker depending on how you want your eggs.
The measuring cup is not only important because that’s how you measure how much water you need, but also because it has the puncture piercer on the bottom of it.
The whole puncture thing is kind of strange but it’s actually standard with electric egg cookers. You see, if you don’t puncture the top of the egg, the egg will then overheat and the egg shell will crack, or maybe even explode!
Steps to cooking eggs with the Cuisinart CEC-10 Egg Cooker –
- Plug in the Cuisinart Egg cooker
- Use the water measuring cup to fill the Cuisinart egg cooker to the desired level of water
- Put the egg tray in the egg cooker
- Carefully puncture the top of the eggs using the piercer
- Put the punctured eggs onto the tray – making sure that the punctured side is up
- Put the lid on
- Turn the egg cooker on and wait for the buzzing sound to indicate when it’s ready
If you decide to poach eggs, make sure that you use oil or butter before placing the eggs into the poaching tray. Having oil there will ensure that they easily come out once they’re done.
Q. Can you cook less than 10 eggs if you want to?
A. Yes, absolutely! You don’t have to fill it up to use it. You can use it for anywhere from one to 10 eggs.
Q. Is there a particular size of egg that cooks better or worse?
A. No, all size eggs cook the same in this Cuisinart Egg Cooker.
Q. Why are you supposed to use distilled water?
A. You don’t have to use distilled water, but distilled water leaves no mineral deposits behind so it’s great for kitchen appliances.
Q. Is there a way that I can get the manual or instructions for this Egg Cooker?
A. It’s on the Cuisinart website at https://www.cuisinart.com/share/pdf/manuals/cec-7.pdf
Q. Is this egg cooker BPA free?
A. Yes! All of the materials in this egg cooker are BPA free.
Q. Is this Cuisinart Egg Cooker dishwasher safe?
A. Yes, it is. Well, the non metal parts are dishwashwer safe.
The Cusinart Egg Cooker is a top of the line appliance that is durable, works fast, and can make up to 10 eggs at the same time!
If you eat a lot of eggs or have a family who does, this might be a great addition to your kitchen.